- Aston Martin
- Audi TT MK1 98-06
- Audi TT MK2 06-13
- Audi A3/S3 '13-'20
- Audi A4 Cabriolet 03-07
- Audi A4/Cabriolet 94-98
- Audi A4 Cabriolet 08-09
- Audi A5 Cabriolet 10-17
- Audi R8 Spider '10-'16
- Bentley Azure 1st Gen '96-'03
- Continental GTC 2006-2018
- Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet 1951-1952
- Bentley Azure 2nd Gen '06-'09
- BMW Z3 (E36) 1996-2002
- BMW Z4 (E85) 2002-2008
- BMW Z4 (E89) 2009-2016
- BMW 1-Series (E88) 2007-2014
- BMW 2-Series (F23) 2014-2018
- BMW 3-Series (E46) 2000-2006
- BMW 5-Series (E61) 2004-2010
- BMW 6-Series (F12) 2011-2018
- BMW 6-Series (E63/E64) 2003-2010
- BMW 7-Series (E65/E66) 2001-2008
- Ferrari 355 / F355 Spider
- Ferrari 360 / F360 Spider
- Ferrari 430 / F430 Spider
- Ferrari California
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- Ferrari 488 Spider
- R129 SL-Class 90-02
- W124 E-Class 93-95
- R170 SLK-Class 1998-2003/2004
- R171 SLK-Class '04 non US or '05-'11 all models
- R172 SLK-Class 2011-2020
- R230 SL-Class 03-12
- R231 SL-Class 2012-Present
- W208 CLK-Class 98-03
- W209 CLK-Class 03-09
- W205 C-Class 2017-2020
- A207 E-Class 2010-2017
- W211 E-Class 03-09
- W220 S-Class 00-06
- W221 S-Class 2006-2013
- W463 G-Class 97-14
- X164 GL-Class 07-12
- Mini Cooper
- The OEM cylinders will all eventually fail, accelerated by heat and impurities or water in the hydraulic fluid - Top Hydraulics replaces all seals with far superior material. Send us your cylinders, and we will rebuild them and ship them back to you.
- These cylinders typically fail first in the rear of the cylinder. The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cylinders have front and rear caps that are sealed from the cylinder bodies with a seal material that decays over time. Top Hydraulics replaces those seals with a far superior material that is not sensitive to water and is resistant to most additives in hydraulic fluid. Our seals have a larger cross section for a superior static seal.
- The OEM cylinders rely on a tiny o-ring to energize a very thin, flat rod seal. The o-rings loose elasticity over time, and the OEM rod seals wear out. Top Hydraulics manufactures and installs its own precision CNC machined front caps in these cylinders, so that the tiny OEM rod seals can be replaced with Top Hydraulics' own u-cup seals for a far more reliable seal and much longer service life. In addition, the size and geometry of Top Hydraulics' u-cups is forgiving to tiny scratches and imperfections in the cylinder rods (aka piston rods or shafts), caused during the original manufacture, during removal from the car, during installation into the car, or by impurities in the hydraulic fluid.
- Top Hydraulics replaces the port seals (where the hydraulic hoses attach) and ships spares with each cylinder, in case your mechanic accidentally pinches an o-ring while installing the hydraulic hose.
- Owning and driving a convertible with an automatic top is prestigious, convenient and exciting - let Top Hydraulics help you enjoy your beautiful car even more by making your convertible top system truly better than new!
- Order Method:: Core exchange: Order from our inventory
Includes $300 refundable core deposit. This is a special core exchange option only: We ship the hydraulic pump pre-filled with the correct fluid, for simple swap into your vehicle. This means you pay $650 plus $300 deposit plus shipping and we ship a pump as pictured from our inventory first, then you send back your old pump to recover the deposit.
P/N 5142638AA and similar. Mercedes p/n reference A193 800 00 30.Price$950.00
Special Option: Core Exchange for Full Set of Chrysler Crossfire Top Hydraulic Cylinders
Special option: Core exchange. Price includes $900 deposit. This means you pay $1300 plus $900 deposit plus shipping, then you get a rebuilt & upgraded set of cylinders from Top Hydraulics' inventory first, then you ship back your original set to recover your deposit. The deposit gets refunded in full if the cores do not have serious damage to the metal parts or missing components.Price$2,200.00
This cylinder lifts the storage compartment cover. It is located near the pump and easily removed.
The OEM cylinders will all eventually fail due to chemical decay - Top Hydraulics upgrades the seals with far superior material.
Send in your tonneau cover cylinder to be upgraded, using the best seals available.
Order a cylinder from our inventory with core exchange. (includes $50 inventory surcharge and $200 deposit)
Engraving on top: 1798-030-A or similar.
Chrysler p/n 5142641AAPrice$200.00
Special option: Chrysler Crossfire Rear Bow Latch with Cylinder
Top Hydraulics ships a rebuilt rear bow latch 05142957AA or A1937500184 (aka 1937500184 or A 193 750 01 84) with rebuilt cylinder - the latch has a guaranteed working micro switch, and the cylinder has all new & upgraded seals.
Receive a $150 refund once we get back an acceptable core.Price$375.00
Rear Bow Lock Cylinder 05142957AA or A1937500184 (aka 1937500184 or A 193 750 01 84)
Send in your rear bow latch cylinder to be upgraded, using the best seals available.
Order a cylinder (cylinder only) from our inventory with core exchange. (includes $30 inventory surcharge and $100 deposit)
If you are looking to get the entire rear bow lock with cylinder from our inventory, that would be $150 plus $150 deposit and can be ordered here: https://www.tophydraulics.com/chrysler-/606-2188-rebuild-upgrade-service-for-crossfire-rear-bow-latch-cylinder.html#/29-core_exchange-core_exchange_order_from_our_inventoryPrice$65.00
You send in your Tonneau cover latch cylinder 05166559AA aka A 193 750 0183 (aka 1937500183 or A 193 750 01 83), and Top Hydraulics upgrades it with far superior seals, making it better than new!
Order from our inventory with core exchange. (Core exchange option is subject to $30 surcharge plus $100 deposit.)
Please note: Latch mechanism not included. We ship you the cylinder only.Price$65.00
- Aston Martin