Hydraulic Pump - A207 E-Class
No sales tax for orders in the USA
We provide world class technical support
3-year standard warranty (should last decades)
- Two new relays
- Service of electric motor and solenoids
- Upgrade of internal components in motor's electronics
- Replacement of electric motor if needed
- Upgrade of pump seals
- Thorough check of pump pistons (and replacement if necessary)
- Service and upgrade of internal valves
- Extensive final testing for output pressure, output flow, valve function, thermal behaviour, etc.
There may be a surcharge if the pump has been abused, or in a fire, or in water.
For motor replacement, Top Hydraulics rewinds original E-class pump electric motors with heavier gauge copper wire and more wire loops, which results in less current drawn for the same output power and much less heat developed. In practical terms, this means the following:
1) You can cycle the top continuously for more cycles before the motor overheats,
2) the temperature sensor inside the pump has more time to signal overheating to the soft top controller, and
3) less current drawn by the motor makes a future relay failure less likely (of course, we install new high-current relays on each pump rebuild that we ship back).