Shipping & Receiving Manager
We are seeking an outstanding full-time Shipping & Receiving Manager to lead the shipping and receiving team. Depending on your strengths and time constraints, you may also branch out into customer support and other management roles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments, manage and/or support shipping & receiving staff, interface with carriers.
- Prepare outgoing shipments in accordance with Top Hydraulics' quality standards, adapt to intricacies of packaging safely, yet in a format that allows for economical Express shipping.
- Handle international shipments.
- Adapt to changes in various carriers' package size restrictions, intrepidly finding the best solutions for our customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Supervision and management skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Reliable and responsible
Physical Requirements of this position:
- Regular handling of large quantities of parcels including lifting up to 50 lbs, overhead lifting, and repetitive movements (folding boxes, packing parts, production work )
- Standing up for long periods
- Very good close vision (corrected with glasses is acceptable)
- Ability to input computer data with speed and accuracy
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
Some college preferred
Solid work experience of at least 5 years in a role that involved organizational skills, at least 2 years supervisory experience
Pay & Benefits:
Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits after 6 months include paid time off, monthly health care bonus. We also offer 3 paid holidays per year, opportunities for paid overtime, and bonuses.
The first step is always an emailed resume. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for a position.