Send us your pump first for rebuild service, or select core exchange. Up-front shipping aka core exchange is $50 more, plus a refundable deposit of $500. Select "Order now with core exchange" for this option.
Top Hydraulics' rebuild makes your pump far better than a brand new one, longer lasting, and exceeding factory specifications. Our quality is unmatched.
This product is no longer in stock
Rebuild/Upgrade Service for your 2007-2013 Jaguar XK/XKR Hydraulic Pump Unit or Core Exchange
Allow 2-4 business days turn around time for rebuild orders where you send in your pump first.
Send us your pump first, or select core exchange where we send one from our inventory first. Up-front shipping aka core exchange is $50 more, plus a refundable deposit of $500. Select "Order now with core exchange" for this option.
Top Hydraulics' rebuild makes your pump far better than a brand new one, exceeding factory specifications by at least 5%, and using far superior internal seals for longevity.
- Hose seals used in Jaguar seal kit C2P7574 (normally sold separately by Jaguar for some $200)
- Two new relays
- Service of electric motor and solenoids
- Upgrade of internal components in motor's electronics
- Replacement of electric motor if needed
- Upgrade of pump seals
- Thorough check of pump pistons (and replacement if necessary)
- Service and upgrade of internal valves
- Extensive final testing for output pressure, output flow, valve function, thermal behavior, etc.
- The pump ships filled with the proper fluid.
Note: If the manual pressure relief valve (the one that you put the Allen wrench into) has been over-tightened or opened too far, then it will have to be replaced. Valve replacement is included in the rebuild service price, as long as there is no excessive abuse such that we cannot re-lap the valve seat or fit in an oversized one.
In the rare case of broken reservoirs or broken solenoids on the pump, there will be a surcharge.
If you would like FedEx Priority Overnight ($45 within the US) or FedEx International shipping ($55 to most countries), then please be sure to send us your pump without the mounting bracket. Packaging on our shipment will be tight but secure when using FedEx Priority. The pump ships to you filled with fluid.