end us your part(s) for rebuild & upgrade service.
We upgrade your pump with the best components available, far exceeding OEM quality.
Once we receive your pump, the turn around time less than 1 week for rebuild service and we will ship the pump back to you by Priority U.S. Mail (2-3 days delivery time).
Order now from our inventory with Core Exchange.
Core exchange orders ship within 1 business day and are subject to a $200 refundable core deposit
This product is no longer in stock
The Convertible Top Hydraulic Pump in the Eclipse Spyder actuates eight Hydraulic Cylinders:
1) The Tonneau Cylinder (opening and closing the storage cover)
2) The Toneau-Latch Cylinder (latching and unlatching the storage cover)
3) & 4) RH and LH Main Rotary Actuator (hinge type)
5) & 6) RH and LH Bow Cylinders (raising and lowering the rear bow with the window in it)
7) & 8) Locking Cylinders (locking and unlocking the soft top)
The pump is located under the soft top storage compartment.
Removal and replacement of pump and individual cylinders is less complicated than it may appear. When removing cylinders, make sure to retract the polished cylinder shaft before removing the hydraulic line clips, in order to avoid accidental damage to the shaft by slipping tools.