You send in your malfunctioning convertible hydraulic pump for rebuild/upgrade service.
Once we receive your pump, the turn around time is 1-3 days for rebuild service and we will ship the pump back to you by Priority U.S. Mail (2-3 days delivery time).
This product is no longer in stock
The Convertible Top Hydraulic Pump in the Eclipse Spyder actuates eight Hydraulic Cylinders:
1) The Tonneau Cylinder (opening and closing the storage cover)
2) The Toneau-Latch Cylinder (latching and unlatching the storage cover)
3) & 4) RH and LH Main Rotary Actuator (hinge type)
5) & 6) RH and LH Bow Cylinders (raising and lowering the rear bow with the window in it)
7) & 8) Locking Cylinders (locking and unlocking the soft top)
The pump is located under the soft top storage compartment.
Removal and replacement of pump and individual cylinders is less complicated than it may appear. When removing cylinders, make sure to retract the polished cylinder shaft before removing the hydraulic line clips, in order to avoid accidental damage to the shaft by slipping tools.