At Top Hydraulics, we pride ourselves on providing new and remanufactured parts with unmatched quality and longevity.
• Product returned must be in unused condition, meaning the part was never used or installed in a vehicle. Include all original package contents.
• We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product.
• We inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item. We do not refund our shipping cost if the item was ordered in error or not needed - fair is fair.
• If a full set was ordered and some cylinders were returned unused, the parts returned may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Sending you replacement parts or accessories.
• Replacing the product.
• Issuing a refund.
• Covering the reasonable cost of any return shipping.
• If the returned product is not defective, then you may not get a full refund in the end, simply because there can be a lot of labor involved in retesting, cleaning up and restocking complex items. We go out of our way to be fair about this with the goal to have you come back as a customer for life.